44 Dale Road
On Saturday, October 14th, supporters of PTSMC & Healing Meals Community Project will hit the streets of Hartford to participate in the Eversource Hartford Marathon, Half Marathon and 5K races to raise money and hope for families suffering with a health crisis.
We’d love to have 100 runners!
Whether you’ve never run a race, are a seasoned runner, or somewhere in between, walk and run together with us to make a difference and we will support you every step of the way!
At the kick-off meeting on July 20th, you can:
* Register for the race you’ll be running or walking (5k, half, marathon, or marathon relay)
* Set up your Crowdrise Fundraising site (it’s easy!)
* Pick up a training plan to help you prepare over the next 12 weeks
* Get info on what snacks and meals best fuel and recover your body for training runs
* Track your progress with our Tanita scale (shows your bmi, fat %, total body water, and more)
* Get info on our upcoming group runs and educational events to help you prepare for October 14th, race day
If you can’t make the kick off meeting, no worries!
There is an easy two part process to register for the race and our team. Check out all the important details here!