The energy and love surrounding this race inspire us, so this year we have named our team Love Guided. This is our largest fundraiser of the year dedicated to supporting families in a health crisis. Therefore, we are very focused on raising awareness and achieving our goals so that our clients will continue to receive nutrient-rich meals made by our amazing youth chefs.
Because we are a Gold Tier Sponsor, we will have more perks for our runners and walkers as well as lots of opportunities for volunteers to get involved:
• Fabulous Love Guided race day T-shirt!
• Exclusive Healing Meals Recipes!
• Packet pick up: register by September 15th and we will pick up your race day packet for you! Packets will be available the night before at Healing Meals Kitchen at Auerfarm or the morning of the race at the Healing Meals tent in the Charity Village.
• Pre-race celebration dinner at Auer Farm the night before the race. You can pick up your packet and your Love Guided T-shirt while you enjoy a delicious dinner to fuel you for race day and celebrate your hard work.
And we saved the best for last
• As a Gold Tier Charity, we will have our own race day porta-potty in our booth!
If you would like to join our team, simply give us your name and e-mail address and we will send you the information needed to register, along with a $5.00 off registration code!
Not a runner/walker but still want to be involved? Great! Please join us as a volunteer on race day. Simply e-mail Chrissy Barnard, firstname.lastname@example.org to learn about volunteer opportunities!