Walk or Run on Saturday, October 8th
Join us and be part of the Eversource Hartford Marathon Nourish with Love Team to help serve our next 100,000 meals.
The more walkers and runners who fundraise, the more meals we can provide!
In June, we recently celebrated our 100,000 meals served milestone:
100,000 Meals Served
- 880 clients served
- in over 85 towns
- with 43,000 volunteer hours!!
We are taking this momentum with us as we strive to serve the next 100,000 meals at a time when families need it most. We would LOVE to have your help getting there! The more walkers and runners who fundraise, the more meals we can provide to clients like Erica.
“Can you please tell everyone I love them and I’m so thankful for being part of this? I didn’t know what I was going to do after surgery. No one has ever done anything like this for me before. I know there are so many people involved and I love all of them and I know I’m not the only one being helped. I hope to help cook when I’m feeling better to give back.”
Join the Nourish with Love Marathon Team
Registration to Run
This year it’s easy to register and fundraise with Healing Meals!
We’ll be on hand every step of the way. Here’s how:
Attend our registration event on August 15th at Healing Meals at 140 Nod Road in Simsbury from 6 to 7 pm. Meet the Nourish With Love committee, take a tour of the kitchen where we make the meals for our clients, and enjoy snacks and beverages too! Our committee is excited to meet you and to answer your questions.
RSVP for the registration even by clicking this link.
Register for the race now – Click the link below: https://bit.ly/HMCPMarathonraces2022
You’ll receive an email from confirming you have been approved along with a link to set up your fundraising page. Even if you register online, join us for August 15th for our event.
The goal is 125 walkers and runners!Help us achieve our goal and help our community. Invite a friend and join us. Everyone who registers by the end of the day on August 15th receives a pair of Healing Meals shoe laces.
Donate & Fundraising
Our fundraising goal is $125,000 and the more we raise, the more meals we provide and the more merchandise you earn.
The swag is back!To help put the FUN in Fundraising, we’ve got some great incentives for you this year:
- $100 Healing Meals T-shirt
- $250 Healing Meals Hat
- $500 Healing Meals Sweatshirt
- $1000 Healing Meals Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- $2500 Personalized YETI Tumbler
- $5000 Healing Meals Cooler
It can feel AWKWARD to ask for money so we have a “FUN with Fundraising Team” this year to help you easily raise the bar on your fundraising.
We will provide tips and scripts to help you post on social media, call a friend or send an email. We’ll even give you snacks while you’re doing it if you come to one of our Registration/Fundraising events:
- August 15th 6 to 7 at Healing Meals located at 140 Nod Road in Simsbury next to Talcott Mountain Collective.
- September 20th at Flatbread in Canton 6 to 7 .
Marathon FUNdraising EVENTS
September Fundraising Series
- September 1 at Toro Loco in Farmington
- September 8 at Small State Provisions, West Hartford
- September 15 at Present Company in Tariffville
- September 20th at Flatbread in Canton
If you’d like to make a donation directly to Healing Meals,
please click on the Donate button
Ever wonder where your fundraising money is going?
- $100 = 1 week of nutrient-rich meals for a client we serve
- $250= 1 week of nutrient-rich meals for a client & their family
- $500= 2 weeks of nutrient-rich meals for a client & their family
- $1000= Provides 75 nutrient rich meals for a client and their family and provides our youth with wellness education & leadership training
- $2500= Provides 200 nutrient rich meals for the clients and families we serve, and provides our youth with wellness education & leadership training
- $5000= Provides 400 nutrient rich meals for the clients and families we serve, 5 clients with The NEW Book, and provides our youth with wellness education & leadership training
If you’d like to volunteer to help, we have several options to choose from this year including being on site at the Eversource Hartford Marathon Expo, Kids race, West Hartford marathon checkpoints and runner baggage drop off/pick up in Bushnell Park. Please click here to send us an email that you’d like to volunteer.
Yes, first choose which run/walk you want to participate in and register for a race. Once you receive your confirmation you will receive a link to set up your fundraising page.
We do not. If you donate an additional sum to Healing Meals when you register, we will receive your donation.
Yes! Simply register to fundraise only. Every dollar will help our medically fragile clients, plus the donations you raise are eligible for the Healing Meals fundraising incentives (see above).
Yes! HMF Events include both virtual and in-person options. Simply register and choose a virtual event. The donations you raise are eligible for the Healing Meals fundraising incentives (see above).
Yes! Simply email email@example.com she will happily work with the Hartford Marathon Foundation to move you to our team roster.