How To Receive Meals
Prep Time: 35 minutes
Total Cook Time: 50 minutes
Serving Size: 1 Turkey Loaf per person
- 8 oz mushrooms, fine dice
- 1 medium yellow onion, fine dice – about 1 cup
- 2 carrots, finely chopped – about 1 cup
- 2 stalks celery, finely chopped – about 1 cup
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/8 tsp paprika
- 1 Tbsp tomato paste mixed w 2Tbsp water
- 1 lb. ground turkey
- 1/2 cup GF breadcrumbs
- 3 tbsp dairy-free milk
- 1 egg, beaten
(extra olive oil, sea salt, and ground black pepper for roasting veggies)
- Place mushroom, onion, carrot, celery, and garlic on parchment paper lined baking sheet. Season with olive oil, sea salt and black pepper. Roast for 20 minutes.
- Transfer roasted veggies to large bowl and stir in seasonings and tomato paste mixed with water. Set aside to cool for 5 minutes.
- Stir in remaining ingredients into veggie mixture. Mixture will be very wet.
- Form into mini meatloaf ovals that are about 6 oz each. Place them on the sheet tray with parchment paper. Bake until instant read thermometer inserted into thickest part of meatloaf registers 170 degrees F, about 30 minutes.