How To Receive Meals
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 30 Minutes
Serving Size: 1 cup
- 1/2 lb. turnips, peeled and chopped
- 1 1/4 lb. sweet potatoes, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 lb. carrots, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 bunch fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1/2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- ½ cup vegetable broth
- ½ cup water
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- Add veggies, parsley, broth and water to large pot.
- Bring to boil, turn down heat, cover pot and simmer on low.
- When vegetables are soft and tender (about 25 minutes), drain and reserve liquid. (Be sure to check turnips separately to check tenderness because they tend to take longer to cook.)
- Use immersion blender to puree while adding a little of reserved liquid and a little olive oil at a time until desired thickness/consistency is achieved.
- Taste and adjust seasonings.