How To Receive Meals
Mediterranean Quinoa & Bean Salad
Prep Time: 45 minutes
Cook Time: 10 Minutes
- 1 ½ cup quinoa
- 1 bell pepper, diced
- 1 yellow onion, diced
- ½ pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- ¼ cup fresh parsley leaves, chopped
- 1 cup baby spinach, chopped
- 1 can cannellini, drained and rinsed
- ½ cup sunflower/pumpkin seeds, toasted
- ¼ cup sun-dried tomatoes, drained and chopped
- ¼ cup green or kalamata olives, pitted and chopped
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- ½ tsp dried oregano
- Cook rice according to package directions.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F and line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Season pepper/onion with salt/pepper and coat with olive oil, then spread out on parchment lined baking sheet. Bake in oven at 400 degrees F until fork tender and fragrant, approximately 10 minutes.
- In large bowl, combine all salad ingredients including roasted veggies and mix until combined.
- Add all dressing ingredients and gently mix until combined.
Chef Ayelet’s Notes:
Chef Ayelet’s notes: This salad is an adaptation of our signature Wild Rice & Chickpea Salad. Our rice & bean salads are a fantastic plant-based way to eat a variety of beautiful vegetables and also get a protein punch!