How To Receive Meals
Sunny Carrot Ginger Soup
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 30 Minutes
- 1/2 lb. onion, chopped
- 1 3/4 lb. carrots, sliced thin
- 1 tsp fresh ginger, minced (can use fresh or jarred)
- 1/4 orange, zested and juiced
- 1 quart vegetable broth
- 1 tsp sea salt
- In large pot, heat oil and sauté onions. (Do not let onions brown.)
- Add remaining ingredients, bring to boil, lower to simmer and let simmer until carrots are tender.
- Remove from heat, and puree with immersion blender.
- Taste test to determine if need more seasoning.